Certified Training Program
The Pet market is a $57 BILLION industry?
Do you want to be a part of this growing market?
Being the leader in human/canine fitness, K9 Fit Club® is now offering online certification that will allow you to join the field you love an earn an income. Whether it’s a couple of hundred dollars a month, enough to cover your mortgage or a 6 figure income!
Getting started is doggone simple! In as little as 1 month, you can begin your career of doing what you love and loving what you do as a K9 Fit Club® Certified Trainer. Once you’re a K9 Fit Club® Certified Trainer, you become part of an elite family of fun, fitness professionals. Plus, K9 Fit Club® provides you numerous opportunities to grow your career, client base, and start earning an income!
Look at the value of our certification program and how quickly you can earn!
Enroll Today in the K9 Fit Club® Certified Training Program
K9 Fit Club certification is only $499 and provides you the tools and the expertise for teaching human/canine fitness classes.
Get Certified Today!
- Gain knowledge and resources to ensure a fun, rewarding, and safe experience.
- Design an exercise program for both dog and human needs and goals (e.g., obesity,hypertension, muscle gain, sedentary, other), based on the basics of standards and protocols.
- Employ appropriate response(s) for safety issues such as injury prevention, pre-existing
conditions, and emergency response.
- Demonstrate knowledge of exercise science subject matter (e.g. physiology, nutrition,
kinesiology, and more).
- Apply protocols for both dogs and human within initial and ongoing assessments, health risk
analysis, and liability concerns.
- Help you identify and reinforce positive canine behavior as it relates to teaching a
human/canine fitness class.
- Provide you a base-level understanding of positive reinforcement training and canine behavior.
- Build your skill set so you will be able to affect behavior in a positive manner to aid in enhancing
the owner/dog experience.
- Understand warning signs for fear based/aggressive dogs.
- Apply appropriate communication skills to coach, cue, and motivate clients.
- Demonstrates professionalism and best practices in his/her practice and teaching.
- Manage clients and dogs to limit problems and liability.
- General concepts and protocols for cleanup and hygiene.
- Recognize and respond to medical problems and injuries.
- Documentation and follow up.
- Understand basic concepts and terms.
- Knowledge of instability training vs. training on stable surfaces and the muscles it affects.
- Knowledge of Proprioception and the benefits.
- Basic knowledge of anatomy and major muscle groups of the dog.
- Principles of core strength.
- Proper use & cleaning of equipment.
- Safety principles.
- And refer a friend to enroll and we will send you a $50 gift card!